MODERNITY IN SHAPING THE STATUS OF AFRICA
Both Cost 150,000 US Dollars.
Soo does a man come with the Nigerian house or nah?
Man usually comes with the house but there are some for the single lady’s.
Seriously our house in Lagos is about this big. America doesn’t know jack about “third world” countries.
errrr… yah. but then you wake up and you’re in Africa.. its not just about the square footage or amenities of a home but you must consider the neighborhood.. do i feel safe with who is living next door? is there clean, running water? is there wildlife to be concerned with? what are the roads like? and seriously most importantly DO I HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET. I AM NOT DOWNGRADING TO 56K. NEVER AGAIN
Okay, so I see I need to give a geography lesson, let’s see if I can say this humanly
1. The OP said Nigeria NOT “Africa”
2. “Consider the neighborhood”? What kind of IS is that?! People are PEOPLE wherever you go. You have your rich you have your poor. You have your smarts, and you have people like you that spout IS.
3. Seriously, roads?
THIS IS LAGOS, NIGERIA HIGHWAYS…Looks a lot like LA…HMMM.
4. Wildlife? We have wildlife in the states; bears, deer, my mother saw a coyote outside her office window and she works 20 minutes away from downtown. What are you suggesting?
5. Lastly this is the stupidest thing. Internet. Is it not the Nigerians coning your gullible American asses out of your life savings. So much you it has cause alarm, and has government protocol so your stupid grandmother does send her savings thinking she can get rich quick. I think Nigeria has Internet and HIGH SPEED under control
I suggest you read, adsorb, learn and apply. Before spouting off about “Africa” again. =_=
People are stupid . I learned in high school that every country has a working, middle and rich class and that American countries only show impoverished people in poc countries to get your coins. Then we watched Nigerian drama movies
Hello, anon, and thank you for the question.
This topic has been studied by by researchers for years. There are three prevailing theories that I will relay to you now.
1. It keeps him on the ground.
You may notice in the gif above that Chris’ leg starts to rise as he laughs, possibly a precursor to his entire body undergoing a sort of lift off due to his joy. Chris then employs his upper body strength to force himself to obey the laws of gravity.
2. To check on his physique.
As you may be aware, anon, it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a superhero body. Chris is concerned that in the time he has spent sitting down, sans working out or eating, he has lost muscle mass. Understandably, he feels the need to make sure that he is still a specimen.
3. Object permanence.
Object permanence is a term applied to the understanding that an object still exists even when you cannot see it. Chris closes his eyes when he laughs, making him unable to see that he has not disappeared. By grabbing his left boob, Chris knows that he has not somehow ceased to exist.
I hope this helps.
once i accidentally called 999 and my brother was shouting “im gonna kill you” at his video game in the background and to cut a long story short 20 minutes later 2 police officers showed up at my house to check out a potential murder and this is why i hate my life
I think it’s 911…
i think i live in england…